Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Pre Wedding Nerves

Entry 3

I'm getting married tomorrow and I'm very overjoyed and excited, but at the same time I'm extremely nervous. As far as I can remember, I have only gotten married three times in my life so you would think this would be a walk in the park for me, but it's not. I'm not just marrying any man, but my soulmate, and I knew he was my soulmate, even during the other times I got married. It's not that I didn't love my late husbands, but I primarily married them for companionship and support, and hoped it would help me forget about Jaja, but it never truly did. Due to some very unfortunate events, Jaja and I had been separated many times. For a couple thousand years, the only person who seemed to keep Jaja alive in my memory was Alaje, who bears an uncanny resemblance to his father. For the longest time, Alaje traveled with me and helped me through the toughest times, especially when his sister, Lidata passed away.

Even though Alaje was very difficult to raise, because he'd always get into a lot of trouble, he became a great asset to me in his adult years. He took on the skill of wielding dual daggers and went adventuring with me, where we helped people where ever we went. During the rise of Amphador, Mhach, and Nym, I wanted to go study white magic, so we went our seperate ways when Alaje wanted to stay in the area he was familiar with while I went to further my education in Amphador. I unfortunately wasn't expecting us to be torn apart when the War of the Magi came upon the three cities and destroyed them. That war tore many families apart and killed many people, and for the longest time, I believed it took away my son. That was probably one of the worst times of my life, and one I'd rather forget.

I'm hoping after Jaja and I get married, that I'll be able to figure out a way to free Alaje from prison, so that we could finally be a family, that is my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment